- One defect
Nos produits sont :
With a geometric design in natural tones brown and yellow ochre, Parbat Havana is a durable and resistant vegan backpack that will accompany you on all your adventures, whether day-to-day or exceptional ones.
This superb organic backpack will delight you with its storage spaces, its 100% ecological hemp composition and its warm and earthy colors. Very practical, it can also be used as a computer case - it offers you a protected space on the inside for your sensitive equipment, like a laptop. On the outside, a large zipped pocket allows you to store all your quick-access items like keys, wallet, makeup bag ...
Our Parbat Havana vegan backpack uses sustainably Nepalese hemp grown without pesticides or herbicides. It is also guaranteed to be free from any animal derived material.
- Dark-toned durable colours
- Unique design
- Resistant organic hemp
- Vegan approved by PETA
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- A circular zipped pocket on the front.
- A separate inside compartment lets you carry a 13-inch laptop, A4 notebook or documents.
- Interior zipped pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and padded base, back and handles
- Adjustable handles and buckle to hold the bag
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp twine
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization