- Two defects
Nos produits sont :
Clean and functional, Bara Sand - our basic - is a 100% natural hemp vegan bag made in the Nepalese tradition. The Bara Sand model features colors borrowed from Nature, its natural beige color is obtained after washing it ash, according to the ancestral techniques, thus, no need for bleach!
The Bara Sand vegan backpack will be the ideal companion for all your outings. Its sober and elegant neutral colors will surely match with all your outfits. Very functional, the Bara Sand backpack contains a special pocket to carry a 13-inch computer, or even all your documents in A4 format.
This vegan backpack has a no animal-derived material certification. It's designed in ecologically harvested hemp, with respect for the Nepalese craftsmen who made it and their local resources. Something that you will love about the Sand version is that ash was the only substance used to whiten the hemp, therefore, the dying process has no impact on the environment. With the Bara Sand backpack, you can feel proud of supporting the ecological and sustainable development of Nepal.
- Computer compartment
- Zipped exterior pocket
- Organic hemp
- Vegan bag certified "PETA-Approved Vegan"
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- A zipped pocket on the front.
- A separate inside compartment lets you carry a 13-inch laptop, an A4 notebook or documents.
- Interior zipped pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and foamed base, back and handles
- Adjustable handles and loop to hold the bag
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp string
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization