- New in
Nos produits sont :
- No dyes or bleaches
- Workshops working according to fair trade principles
- Certified by PETA-Approved Vegan
- 100% Himalayan hemp woven in the mountains
- Double zipper compartment.
- Full-width zippered interior pocket (26 cm) for a tablet or small 12" laptop.
- Side anti-theft pocket on the back of the bag (12 cm) suitable for a large smartphone.
- Top handles for carrying the bag by hand.
- Zipped pocket on the front.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and foamed back.
- Adjustable handles.
- Braids on the outside zippers made of hemp twine.
- Dimensions: 34 x 26 x 11 cm
- Weight: 720 g
- Capacity: 10 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun Himalayan hemp
- Lining: cotton
- YKK zippers
- 2 year warranty
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Traceability and locations
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning and weaving: Bajura and Bajhang
Dyeing: Balaju Chowk
Small family business of less than 10 people that meet the requirements of fair trade.