Nos produits sont :
Durable and resistant, this blue organic hemp backpack is a must. Simple and functional, this bag, with a capacity of 12.5 liters, captivates with its timeless design, its hand-made craftsmanship and its bio-equitable values.
This Bara Azur organic backpack will be the ideal companion for all your outings, whether in town or the countryside. In addition to its 2 open side pockets, which cleverly hold a small bottle or a canteen, Bara Azur is also a computer sleeve case, thanks to a specific pocket provided inside the bag.This color is perfectly suitable for both men and women.
The Bara Azur organic computer bag is made of natural Himalayan hemp using a process that respects sustainable development. Nepalese artisans grow and harvest the hemp to make this sturdy backpack with absolutely no animal material used.
- An exterior zipped pocket
- Organic hemp
- Fair trade
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- A zipped pocket on the front.
- Compartment with a protective inside partition on the back side of the bag, allows you to squeeze in a 13-inch laptop, an A4 notebook or documents.
- Interior zipped pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and cushioned back, handles and base.
- Adjustable handles and a loop to hold the bag.
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp string.
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 640 g
- Capacity: 12,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization