Nos produits sont :
The Manang Azure ethical backpack is a model with a sleek look designed with an additional pocket. Practical and stylish, it's ideal for carrying your essentials.
Comfortable to carry on the back, the ethical Manang backpack offers plenty of smart storage, such as two exterior zipped pockets or an interior compartment designed to safely carry a laptop. With a casual design, its capacity is 12.5 liters. This canvas backpack is designed to accompany you on a city stroll or a hike in the countryside. Its blue and beige colours make it perfectly suitable for either men or women.
Sustainable and fair, the Manang backpack is a piece of organic hemp canvas luggage handcrafted in Nepal, in a solidarity-based workshop, according to the principles of fair trade.
- Sleek backpack
- Fair trade
- 2 exterior zipped pockets
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- Two large zipped pockets on the front.
- A separate inside compartment lets you carry a 13-inch laptop, A4 notebook or documents.
- Interior zipped pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and padded base, back and handles.
- Adjustable handles and buckle to hold the bag.
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp twine.
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 640 g
- Capacity: 12,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization