Nos produits sont :
Featuring natural tones, the organic brown and yellow Manang backpack goes along with any outfit and lets you protect and carry your favorite belongings!
With the Manang Havana organic backpack, you can go on an adventure and comfortably carry all your essentials! This clever bag will accommodate a computer in a dedicated interior pocket, but it also contains many other storage spaces, like two open side pockets to store small water bottles, for example.
Manang Havana is an organic computer bag, designed with respect for both fair trade and the environment. It is made of sustainably grown hemp, and its sturdiness ensures a high quality product that resists the passage of time.
- Organic hemp
- Natural dyes
- Fair trade
- 2 exterior zipped pockets
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- Two large zipped pockets on the front.
- A separate inside compartment lets you carry a 13-inch laptop, A4 notebook or documents.
- Interior zipped pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and padded base, back and handles.
- Adjustable handles and buckle to hold the bag.
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp twine.
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 640 g
- Capacity: 12,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization