Nos produits sont :
Add a little fashion drop to your look with this original design backpack.
This Bhangara creation combines two types of hemp weavings : the cream diamond motif with the crimson-dyed hemp. The drop-shaped front bag makes the design of this backpack unique and charming.
Comfortable and hardy, the Jumla Canyon backpack is suitable for everyday use as well as carry-on luggage. Its computer compartment with Velcro fastener accommodates your fragile devices while its two zipped pockets on the front offer easy access storage possibilities.
All our backpacks are made of hemp. It has been grown without the use of any chemical treatment. The health of the Nepalese who grow it as well as the conservation of the mountainous regions they inhabit are of paramount importance to us.
- Neutral colours
- Spacious exterior pocket
- Organic hemp fabric
- Fair trade
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- Two zipped pockets on the front with a teardrop shape.
- Protective interior compartment allows you to insert a 13-inch laptop, an A4 notebook or documents.
- Zipped interior pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and padded base, back and handles
- Adjustable handles and loop to hold the bag
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp twine
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 640 g
- Capacity: 12,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization