Nos produits sont :
Go on an adventure and take with you this practical backpack with plenty of storage space. Handcrafted from organic hemp, its asymmetrical design gives it a distinctive modern and relaxed look. A clever padded compartment turns it into a computer backpack that is practical as it is stylish!
Resistant and durable, this hemp backpack offers an incredible amount of storage space for its size. Special attention has been paid to the front view with its asymmetrical design that features 3 zipped pockets of different sizes. Its large central compartment allows you to safely store a computer or tablet as well as light clothing. Its interior zipped pocket is ideal for storing your keys, a credit card or cash.
Handcrafted in Nepal, it benefits from the impeccable finish of craftsmen working under fair trade conditions. The hemp textile is organic. This product does not contain any material of animal origin.
- Several storage pockets
- Original and colourful design
- Handcrafted dyes
- Fair trade workshop
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- A front organizer with three zipper pockets : one large, one medium and a small one.
- A compartment with a protective separation inside lets carry a 13-inch laptop, A4 notebook or documents.
- Interior zipped pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and padded base, back and handles
- Adjustable handles and buckle to hold the bag
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp twine
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 640 g
- Capacity: 12,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization