- Fin de série
Bayan Grand Rouge
Nos produits sont :
END OF SERIES: LAST PIECES
Our Bayan Grand Rouge bag was one of the first ecological hemp backpacks we designed. This design was the forerunner of our current Bara model.
WARNING : The first photo shows the Bayan Grand Rouge backpack, the product you're about to receive. The product visible in the following three photos is only intended to give you an idea of its size, which has been retained in later series. These three photos should not be taken as a visual reference for the product.
Go proudly on an adventure with your ecological Bayan Grand backpack! This laptop bag allows you to safely store a laptop in a large slide pocket inside the bag. Its plentiful internal and external storage space lets you carry all your belongings and find them easily.
Useful and practical, Bhangara wants to honor the color crimson, the national color of Nepal, clearly cherished by these worthy people. This red color, a natural dye, it's found in their flag symbolizing the bravery of the nepalese, in the ornaments that decorate the eaves of the temples, in their beautiful folk costumes and in the rhododendrons that abound everywhere.
Bayan Grand is an ecological computer bag, woven in 100% natural hemp, produced in accordance with sustainable development. This strong and durable backpack is made from -herbicide and pesticide free- hemp plantations.
- 100% natural hemp
- Grown without herbicides or pesticides
- Handmade in Nepal in a family workshop in Budhanilkantha
- PETA Vegan certified
- Inner lining made of recycled rice sack
- Item 95% biodegradable except for zippers and straps
Design features :
- Double zipper for added comfort
- One outside zipped pocket
- Exterior open pockets
- Computer compartment with cushioning protection and adjustment strap
- Interior security pocket
- Adjustable straps
- Decorative braids on hemp fiber zippers
- Available in small size: Bayan Small
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 490 g
- Capacity: 12,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
We recommend dry-cleaning for this item.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Budhanilkantha