- New in
- Up to 14"
Nos produits sont :
For this autumn / winter, BHANGARA has released Siraha Nuit, the refined and elegant black version of this ethical computer sleeve.
Siraha, our ethical laptop sleeve with two closures, allows you to store your laptop and documents separately in an ultra-compact way. The handcrafted rugged texture of hand-woven natural hemp and the combination of a plain black weave on the front and a zigzag truss on the back make this computer case an ecological, unique and refined accessory.
This eco-friendly laptop sleeve can fit laptops of any brand: Lenovo, Dell, HP, MacBook, ASUS... However, be sure to check the dimensions of your computer: its external size may vary depending on the model. A semi-rigid padding absorbs shocks and prevents scratches and bumps. Its external contours protect against any impact on the corners thanks to a perimetral cable. This provides optimum protection for your computer and allows you to store your documents.
Siraha Midnight is an organic computer case made from hemp spun and woven in Nepal in workshops with ethical practices. The Nepalese traditionally cultivate industrial hemp for textile use in a pesticide-free way. However, this sector is in decline due to the rise in demand for synthetic materials. By using a Nepalese hemp product, you support the continued existence of this sustainable know-how.
- Neutral soil resistant colour
- Clever design: 2 separate compartments for PCs and documents
- Artisanal dyeing
- Hand-woven Himalayan hemp
- PETA-Approved Vegan Certified
Here are the main features of the hemp laptop sleeve:
- Computer up to 14 inches (maximum dimensions 33 * 24 cm)
- Space for documents and files divided into 2 compartments
- Padded rigid exterior
- Additional flexible interior padding protects the computer
- Reinforcement cable inside the seams on all contours
- External dimensions: 37 * 26 cm
- Outer dimensions of the sleeve: 37 * 26 cm
- Inner dimensions: 33 * 24 cm
- Weight: 350 g
- Twill: 100% hand spun Himalayan hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: 2 and 3 mm padding
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning and weaving: Bajura and Bajhang
Dyeing: Balaju Chowk
Small family business of less than 10 people that meet the requirements of fair trade.