- Up to 14"
Nos produits sont :
Woven in the Nepalese tradition, Siraha Canyon's eco-friendly computer sleeve offers a tasteful alternative to protect your laptop.
Bring some fun into your everyday life with the Siraha Canyon Intense Red Laptop Sleeve. Its beautiful scarlet color will brighten up your work, and provide effective protection for your equipment. With two compartments, a zipper will give convenient access to your documents. The other opening will allow you to smoothly slide your laptop in without worrying about wrinkling your documents.
Made of natural hemp fibre and with a classic look, it allows you to carry your computer with a unique elegant manner. Its fabric-lined interior and exterior hard padding will protect your laptop from bumps, spills, scuffs and scratches.
Siraha can hold 11-14 inch devices and is compatible with most computers like MacBook, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, HP, Dell, Acer, Lenovo, ASUS and others. Check the size of your computer in addition to the number of inches: the external dimensions vary depending on the computer model.
Our eco-friendly Siraha laptop sleeves are entirely made in Nepal. This country has been cultivating hemp for centuries to obtain natural textile fibers. Boosting the Nepalese hemp tradition contributes to the sustainable and healthy development of local artisans. Bhangara wants to encourage this local ecological sector which is now in decline.
- Punchy and lively color
- Smart design with 2 separate compartments
- Pure hemp from rural communities in the Himalayas
- Impeccable stitching and finish
Here are the main features of the hemp laptop sleeve:
- Computer up to 14 inches (maximum dimensions 33 * 24 cm)
- Space for documents and files divided into 2 compartments
- Padded rigid exterior
- Additional flexible interior padding protects the computer
- Reinforcement cable inside the seams on all contours
- External dimensions: 37 * 26 cm
- Outer dimensions of the sleeve: 37 * 26 cm
- Inner dimensions: 33 * 24 cm
- Weight: 350 g
- Twill: 100% hand spun Himalayan hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: 2 and 3 mm padding
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning and weaving: Bajura and Bajhang
Dyeing: Balaju Chowk
Small family business of less than 10 people that meet the requirements of fair trade.