Nos produits sont :
This black vegan shoulder bag is the new in for this F/W. Plentiful in compartments, its patchwork gives it an ethnic touch.
Mixing a bold herringbone pattern and a beautiful dark color, the Lumbini Midnight eco-bag combines elegance and originality. Generous in size it offers, in addition to its central compartment, two zippered pockets to easily find your things.
In accordance to the Bhangara philosophy, our vegan Lumbini Midnight bag respects both nature and animals. Made with traditional Nepalese techniques, it uses almost exclusively organic hemp for its manufacture, grown without pesticides or herbicides. Even in the details such as its zippers or snaps, no animal material is used to offer you an ecological women's bag that is true to your principles.
- Organic hemp fabrics combined
- Large storage capacity
- Craftsmanship in coloring and finishing
- Conducted in a workshop that observes the principles of fair trade
This bag consists of:
- Two zipped compartments
- Inside the compartments: interior zipped pocket and two open storage spaces
- Central pocket with two magnetic closures
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- YKK zippers 10 years warranty
- Dimensions: 27 x 17 x 6 cm
- Weight: 300 g
- Capacity: 2,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun Himalayan hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning and weaving: Bajura and Bajhang
Dyeing: Balaju Chowk
Small family business of less than 10 people that meet the requirements of fair trade.