Nos produits sont :
Designed with several pockets, the Dolkha Azure backpack lets you gear up for adventure and take your favorite items everywhere! The colour tones make it suitable for both men and women
Eager for a getaway? The ecological Dolkha Azure backpack guarantees you pleasant and stylish outings, with its original design and its 3 pockets cleverly arranged on the front. Its asymmetrical design gives it a dynamic look and features the blue of the Nepalese flag which symbolizes peace and harmony. With a capacity of 12.5 liters, it is both spacious and compact but also very resistant thanks to its ecological hemp composition. Dolkha Azur is likewise a computer bag and provides an interior pocket to accommodate your devices or documents in A4 format.
This vegan backpack, respectful of all living beings, is entirely free of any animal-derived material and manufactured using traditional Nepalese techniques.
- Maximised storage capacity
- Handmade from hemp in Nepal
- Vegan backpack
- Large compartment with double zipper.
- A front organizer with three zipper pockets : one large, one medium and a small one.
- A compartment with a protective separation inside lets carry a 13-inch laptop, A4 notebook or documents.
- Interior zipped pocket.
- Two open pockets on the sides.
- Reinforced and padded base, back and handles
- Adjustable handles and buckle to hold the bag
- Braids on the top zippers in hemp twine
- Dimensions: 40 x 26 x 12 cm
- Weight: 640 g
- Capacity: 12,5 l
- Twill: 100% hand spun hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: recycled rice bag
Wash your BHANGARA product by hand with warm water, in order to preserve the intensity of its handmade dyes. Let it dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning: Bajura and Bahjang
Weaving, dyeing and tailoring: Saptari and Goldhunga
Fair Trade certified workshop of 60 women at risk of social marginalization