- Up to 14"
Nos produits sont :
This clever biological laptop sleeve allows you to store your laptop and documents separately in the same bag. Made from hemp, is a natural alternative to synthetic fibers.
This hemp computer sleeve has the capacity to accommodate an 11 to 14 inches computer. With this original Siraha eco-friendly computer bag, equip your laptop with a natural and elegant case, in the purest traditional Nepalese style. Entirely handcrafted in a family workshop that observes fair trade criteria, its 100% unbleached natural hemp composition offers you a unique feel and intelligent design.
Designed to be practical and aesthetic, you will find 2 separate compartments: one for your computer, and another one, divided into two parts, for your documents. The Siraha case is equipped with an interior soft padding and an exterior rigid padded protection. It also has a fabric lining to ensure perfect anti-scratch and shock protection for your computer.
This ecological natural fiber computer sleeve is compatible with most laptops: MacBook, Lenovo, Dell, ASUS, HP, Dell... Check the dimensions of your computer: their exterior size may be different for the same number of inches.
- Natural color unbleached hemp
- Minimal ecological impact
- Convenient design with 2 separate compartments for computer and papers
- 100% Himalayan hemp
- Neat finish and seams
Here are the main features of the hemp laptop sleeve:
- Computer up to 14 inches (maximum dimensions 33 * 24 cm)
- Space for documents and files divided into 2 compartments
- Padded rigid exterior
- Additional flexible interior padding protects the computer
- Reinforcement cable inside the seams on all contours
- External dimensions: 37 * 26 cm
- Outer dimensions of the sleeve: 37 * 26 cm
- Inner dimensions: 33 * 24 cm
- Weight: 350 g
- Twill: 100% hand spun Himalayan hemp
- Chevron: cotton warp, hand-spun hemp weft
- Lining: cotton
- Triple lining: 2 and 3 mm padding
All our SAND products can be washed in the washing machine at 30°C. We recommend you to wash them inside out to protect their texture. Let them dry in the shade in a horizontal position to avoid deformation.
Handcrafted in Nepal
Hemp spinning and weaving: Bajura and Bajhang
Dyeing: Balaju Chowk
Small family business of less than 10 people that meet the requirements of fair trade.